- For security reasons we have disabled the X-Forwarded-For header on Apache httpd when working as a reverse proxy. However, a new application requires to check the IP address of the original client for authentication purposes, how can we enable it only for that appication?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.