RHEL High Availability cluster nodes on IBM z Systems experience STONITH-device timeouts around midnight on a nightly basis
- My z guest cluster-nodes report STONITH-device monitor timeouts around midnight
- IBM z Systems guests are failing to fence - showing timeouts from the fence-device
- z/VM guest fencing through SMAPI is slow or failing around midnight on a nightly basis
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7, 8 with the High Availability Add-On
- Cluster members are z/VM guests using
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.