- There are pods that can not be deleted.
- One or more pods are stuck in 'Terminating' state.
- One or more pods are stuck in 'Unknown' state.
- Deleting pods with the parameters '--grace-period=0' and '--force options' does not remove pods with 'Terminating' or 'Unknown' status. For example, 'oc delete pods somepod-123 --grace-period=0 --force'.
- OpenShift Container Platform
- OCP 3.7
- OCP 3.9
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.