- How to make outgoing HTTP requests from JBoss EAP via internal proxy server?
- We have an internal proxy to the internet, and we want to define a service in ESB to invoke a public web service outside, is there anything we need to do in order to access that outside web service?
- Our Tomcat application can be configured to connect to a website to gather information, but the app cannot be configured with a proxy setting.
- JBoss machine is behind a Windows NTLM authenticating proxy, where a war file is communicating with Microsoft Azure to upload blobs. How can all http/https traffic generated from any war applications running in the JBoss EAP container use the JVM proxy settings?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Apache Tomcat
- Most Java applications
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.