- How can I persistently route network packets to the same network interface from where it came from?
- Two interfaces are connected to different subnets. How can I persistently make the network packets go back via the interface where they came from?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.