- How can I persistently route network packets to the same network interface from where it came from?
- Two interfaces are connected to different subnets. How can I persistently make the network packets go back via the interface where they came from?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Learn more
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.