- How to write a NetworkManager dispatcher script to apply
- Need to apply
ethtooloffloading to a network interface at boot or startup?
- What is the correct syntax for a NM dispatcher script to enable or disable offloading like checksumming or large receive (GSO/LRO) or segmentation (GRO/LSO)?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- NetworkManager used to manage network connections
- Network interface supporting configurable offload via
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.