- How to install JBoss Native components in EAP 6 installed on RHEL6
- How to install and configure Apache Portability Runtime (
APR) in EAP6?
- What is the standard and supported way to enable Apache Portable Runtime (
APR) native connector protocol in EAP6?
- Cannot download Native components for EAP 6.
- I'm looking for installing native libs (at least Tomcat's) on my JBoss install. The following error is seen :
2015-07-11 18:55:30,149 INFO [org.apache.catalina.core] (MSC service thread 1-95) : JBWEB001065: The native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: /usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib
What files are needed for JBoss to load ?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- EAP installed with zip or installer (not RPMs)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.