- Unable to check for updates or install new software using update sites when JBDS is running behind a proxy server.
- Update sites not working (accessing via proxy)
- Getting error "HTTP Proxy Authentication Required: https://devstudio.redhat.com/9.0/stable/updates/content.xml" when updating JBDS plugins.
- How do I setup '-Dorg.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.excludeContributors' parameter to disable Apache httpclient in JBDS 9 ?
- When we run JBDS behind a NTLMv2 proxy server, we're unable to update JBDS plugins.
- JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.