- Postfix needs to be configured on a local machine to use an existing SMTP relay on a network. Or,
- Postfix needs to be configured on a local machine which is on an intranet where the internal DNS uses no MX records.
- How to configure a Postfix relay host
- How can a Postfix relay host be configured?
- How can Postfix relay mail to a relay server?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.