- System dropping network packets
- High number of drop counters like drop, discard, err or error, fifo, buf or buffer, fail, miss, OOB, full counters in
- High number of dropped, error, overrun, or frame counters in
- What is the first thing to try when I see my network interfaces dropping packets?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (all versions)
- Network interfaces
- Applications reporting loss of data (cluster fence, slow performance, timeouts, failed backups, etc)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.