- System dropping network packets
- High number of drop counters like drop, discard, err or error, fifo, buf or buffer, fail, miss, OOB, full counters in
- High number of dropped, error, overrun, or frame counters in
- What is the first thing to try when I see my network interfaces dropping packets?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (all versions)
- Network interfaces
- Applications reporting loss of data (cluster fence, slow performance, timeouts, failed backups, etc)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.