- How to set up sftp to chroot only for specific users
- How to set up sftp so that a user can't get out of their home directory, ensuring no other users are affected
- Preserve normal ssh/sftp functionality for most other users
- Support for sftp/scp account jails in openssh server
- I am facing problems for configuring sftp server and need assistance for the same.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.