- How to set up sftp to chroot only for specific users
- How to set up sftp so that a user can't get out of their home directory, ensuring no other users are affected
- Preserve normal ssh/sftp functionality for most other users
- Support for sftp/scp account jails in openssh server
- I am facing problems for configuring sftp server and need assistance for the same.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.