- Creating a boot volume from an image and starting the instance using this boot volume works. Live Migration also succeeds, but the access to the boot volume is lost after migration
- I am not able to successfully live migrate an instance that uses an iSCSI boot disk.
- The instance loses access to its boot volume on iSCSI after live migration finishes.
- Red Hat OpenStack (RHOSP) 7.0
- overcloud-full image used to deploy overcloud
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.