- I have a cluster of VMs. Can I live migrate them between hosts while they are members in the cluster?
DRSsupported for VMs running in a RHEL cluster?
- My cluster nodes are getting fenced during
VMware DRS (Distributed Resources Scheduler)migration.
- We have setup a two node cluster on virtual guests on a VMware environment. When one of them is migrated to another VMware physical host, and this may take up to 30 seconds to complete, after the migration we see that it is fenced by the other node.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Virtual machines as cluster members
- Any virtualization technology like VMware, RHV, KVM or all supported cloud platforms
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.