- I have a cluster of VMs. Can I live migrate them between hosts while they are members in the cluster?
DRSsupported for VMs running in a RHEL cluster?
- My cluster nodes are getting fenced during
VMware DRS (Distributed Resources Scheduler)migration.
- We have setup a two node cluster on virtual guests on a VMware environment. When one of them is migrated to another VMware physical host, and this may take up to 30 seconds to complete, after the migration we see that it is fenced by the other node.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5, 6, or 7 with the High Availability Add On
- Cluster nodes are VMs running on any virtualization technology
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.