- How can I forward network packets to the same network interface from where it came from?
- Two interfaces are both connected to internet which is provided by different ISPs. How can I make the network packets go back via the interface where they came from?
- How to assign two IP for two NIC with two diffrent subnet (two different gateway). How to add two gateway on a single machine.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- System connected to Internet via multiple network interfaces on different networks/ISPs
- System connected to the same subnet via multiple network interfaces
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.