- What is TCP keepalive?
- How can I tell keepalive is enabled on a particular socket?
- Why is TCP keepalive not enabled on all sockets?
- What are the tunable values for TCP keep alive?
- How do I calculate the time to detect TCP connection failure?
- How do I set and change TCP keepalive?
- In AIX, the time to detect TCP connection failure is tcp_keepidle + ( tcp_keepintvl * tcp_keepcnt ), how is this calculated on Linux?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (all versions)
- TCP connections
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.