- In our lab, once a user logs in, he has the privilege to create project, and be automatically the admin of its newly created project. How to change it in order to denied the project creation for that user.
- How to configure such that Authenticated User should not be able to do anything by default.
- My users are creating too many projects and I need to control this
- How to disable self-provisioning of project namespaces
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.