- How to change the LSI Logic Parallel controller to VMWare Paravirtual controller in RHEL 6, 7?
- We are migrating VMs with LSI controllers to Paravirtual controllers, but reboot fails due to boot disk being Paravirtual.
- Anytime we update the controllers from LSI to Paravirtual, system will not boot due to drivers/pathing in the bootloader.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- VMware vCenter
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.