There are two questions about Live Migration.
1) About the live migration failure message
Live migration failed with the following message.
Cannot recv data: Host key verification failed.: Connection reset by peer
Could you tell us how to deal with this message?
2) About the method of settlement of the host name
There is the following description in "4.3. Live KVM
migration with virsh" of "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Virtualization Administration Guide".
An entry for the destination host, in the /etc/hosts file on the source server is required for
migration to succeed. Enter the IP address and hostname for the destination host in this file as
shown in the following example, substituting your destination host's IP address and hostname:
Can the above mention be substituted with the DNS server?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Service Pack 2
- Architecture: x86_64
- Kernel Version: kernel-2.6.32-220.7.1.el6
- Related Package Version: ibvirt-0.9.4-23.el6_2.7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.