- I can not install SAP HANA, the installer crashes during "Creating System" phase
- The installation fails with: Program /usr/sap/RH1/HDB00/exe/hdbnsutil terminated with error: signal 11
- Command line is: /usr/sap/RH1/HDB00/exe/hdbnsutil -createSecureStore
- FAIL: process hdbnameserver HDB Nameserver not running
- HANA cannot start when issuing HDB start
- HDB start fails
- RHEL for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA
- nss-softokn-* < 3.14.3-19.el6_6 and glibc < 2.12-1.149.el6_6.4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.