- If a node is down, resources do not start on node up on pcs cluster start
- When I start one node in the cluster while the other is down for maintenance,
pcs statusshows that missing node as "unclean" and the node that is up won't gain quorum or manage resources.
- If I start all nodes in the cluster except one, those nodes all show 'partition WITHOUT quorum' in
pcs statusand don't start managing resources.
- My cluster resources are all Stopped when I boot a single node by itself
- Red Hat Entreprise Linux (RHEL) 7 or later with the High Availability Add On
- One or more nodes in the cluster has not started/joined the cluster
- One of the following is present in the
two_node: 1- and
wait_for_allis left unspecified.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.