- What does the message "A processor failed, forming new configuration." from corosync mean on a RHEL 6/7/8 cluster node?
May 7 18:37:11 node2 corosync: [TOTEM ] A processor failed, forming new configuration. May 7 18:37:23 node2 corosync: [QUORUM] Members: 2 3 May 7 18:37:23 node2 corosync: [TOTEM ] A processor joined or left the membership and a new membership was formed.
- Why was a cluster node fenced after "a processor failed" was reported by other nodes?
- How can I troubleshoot what caused a node to fail in my cluster?
- Why was my cluster node fenced?
- Cluster node communication problem.
- Root Cause of cluster communication issue.
- Cluster node fenced need RCA.
- My cluster experienced a token loss and fencing
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6, 7, or 8 with the High Availability Add On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.