- Red Hat Enterprise Linux system failed to mount a SMB share with SMB2, instead it mounts as SMBv1.
- We need to mount a SMB version 2 Windows filesystem share
- Is the SMB version 2 protocol supported on RHEL5, RHEL6, or RHEL7?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.