The Storage/LVM Configuration Viewer analyzes the files included in a sosreport and creates a diagram to visualize the Storage/LVM configuration. The diagram provides the following information:
- Information of all volume groups on the machine
- Information of all disks on the machine
To use the Storage/LVM Configuration Viewer:
- Use the command provided in the app to decompress a sosreport (which is in .xz .gz, or .bz2 format) into a tar file.
- Select the tar file as a source for client side analysis. (The tar file is not uploaded to the server)
Using the app features:
- Click a volume group and the logical volumes on it and the physical volumes under it are shown in the detail view.
- Click each disk to view all its partitions in the detail view.