RHSA-2023:3892 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
A security update is now available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6 from the Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6.4 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6.3, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- keycloak: Cross-site scripting when validating URI-schemes on SAML and OIDC (CVE-2022-4361)
- keycloak: oauth client impersonation (CVE-2023-2422)
- keycloak: Untrusted Certificate Validation (CVE-2023-1664)
- undertow: Infinite loop in SslConduit during close (CVE-2023-1108)
- keycloak: client access via device auth request spoof (CVE-2023-2585)
- xstream: Arbitrary code execution via unsafe deserialization of sun.tracing.* (CVE-2021-39144)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1997772 - CVE-2021-39144 xstream: Arbitrary code execution via unsafe deserialization of sun.tracing.*
- BZ - 2151618 - CVE-2022-4361 Keycloak | RHSSO: XSS due to lax URI scheme validation
- BZ - 2174246 - CVE-2023-1108 Undertow: Infinite loop in SslConduit during close
- BZ - 2182196 - CVE-2023-1664 keycloak: Untrusted Certificate Validation
- BZ - 2191668 - CVE-2023-2422 keycloak: oauth client impersonation
- BZ - 2196335 - CVE-2023-2585 keycloak: client access via device auth request spoof