RHSA-2023:3888 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
A new image is available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6.4, running on OpenShift Container Platform 3.10 and 3.11, and 4.12.0.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of
Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On is an integrated sign-on solution, available as a
Red Hat JBoss Middleware for OpenShift containerized image. The Red Hat
Single Sign-On for OpenShift image provides an authentication server that
you can use to log in centrally, log out, and register. You can also manage
user accounts for web applications, mobile applications, and RESTful web
This erratum releases a new image for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.6.4 for
use within the OpenShift Container Platform 3.10, OpenShift Container Platform
3.11, and within the OpenShift Container Platform 4.12 cloud computing Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for
on-premise or private cloud deployments, aligning with the standalone product release.
- keycloak: Cross-site scripting when validating URI-schemes on SAML and OIDC (CVE-2022-4361)
- undertow: Infinite loop in SslConduit during close (CVE-2023-1108)
- keycloak: oauth client impersonation (CVE-2023-2422)
- keycloak: Untrusted Certificate Validation (CVE-2023-1664)
- keycloak: client access via device auth request spoof (CVE-2023-2585)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.12 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.11 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.10 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.9 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.10 for RHEL 8 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.9 for RHEL 8 s390x
- BZ - 2151618 - CVE-2022-4361 Keycloak | RHSSO: XSS due to lax URI scheme validation
- BZ - 2174246 - CVE-2023-1108 Undertow: Infinite loop in SslConduit during close
- BZ - 2182196 - CVE-2023-1664 keycloak: Untrusted Certificate Validation
- BZ - 2191668 - CVE-2023-2422 keycloak: oauth client impersonation
- BZ - 2196335 - CVE-2023-2585 keycloak: client access via device auth request spoof