RHSA-2023:3342 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update for ztp-site-generate-container, topology-aware-lifecycle-manager and bare-metal-event-relay is now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.13.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private cloud deployments.
This advisory contains the extra low-latency container images for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.13. See the following advisory for the container images for this release:
All OpenShift Container Platform users are advised to upgrade to these updated packages and images.
- vault: Hashicorp Vault AWS IAM Integration Authentication Bypass (CVE-2020-16250)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.10 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.10 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.10 for RHEL 8 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for ARM 64 4.10 aarch64
- BZ - 2167337 - CVE-2020-16250 vault: Hashicorp Vault AWS IAM Integration Authentication Bypass
- OCPBUGS-13161 - SiteConfig disk partition definition fails when applied to multiple nodes in a cluster
- OCPBUGS-13700 - Misleading backup conditions in CGU when all clusters are already compliant
- OCPBUGS-7422 - Occasionally an entire CGU will fail to upgrade with BackupTimeout while upgrading many clusters at scale