RHSA-2023:1855 - Security Advisory
Moderate: Red Hat JBoss EAP 7.4.10 XP 4.0.0.GA security release
Security Advisory: Moderate
JBoss EAP XP 4.0.0.GA security release on the EAP 7.4.10 base is now available. See references for release notes.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
This is a cumulative patch release zip for the JBoss EAP XP 4.0.0 runtime distribution for use with EAP 7.4.10.
- protobuf-java: Textformat parsing issue leads to DoS (CVE-2022-3509)
- protobuf-java: Message-Type Extensions parsing issue leads to DoS (CVE-2022-3510)
- WildFly: possible information disclosure (CVE-2022-1278)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2073401 - CVE-2022-1278 WildFly: possible information disclosure
- BZ - 2184161 - CVE-2022-3509 protobuf-java: Textformat parsing issue leads to DoS
- BZ - 2184176 - CVE-2022-3510 protobuf-java: Message-Type Extensions parsing issue leads to DoS
- JBEAP-24683 - EAP XP 4.0.0.GA for EAP 7.4.10
Red Hat 安全团队联络方式为 firstname.lastname@example.org。 更多联络细节请参考 https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/。