RHSA-2023:1303 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat Data Grid 7.3.10 security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update for Red Hat Data Grid is now available.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Data Grid is an in-memory, distributed, NoSQL datastore solution. It increases application response times and allows for dramatically improving performance while providing availability, reliability, and elastic scale.
Data Grid 7.3.10 replaces Data Grid 7.3.9 and includes security fixes. Find out more about Data Grid 7.3.10 in the Release Notes .
- xstream: Arbitrary code execution via unsafe deserialization of sun.tracing.* [jdg-7] (CVE-2021-39144)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
To install this update, do the following:
1. Download the Data Grid 7.3.10 server patch from the customer portal[²].
2. Back up your existing Data Grid installation. You should back up databases,
configuration files, and so on.
3. Install the Data Grid 7.3.10 server patch. Refer to the 7.3.10 Release Notes[³]
for patching instructions.
4. Restart Data Grid to ensure the changes take effect.
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1997772 - CVE-2021-39144 xstream: Arbitrary code execution via unsafe deserialization of sun.tracing.*
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.