RHSA-2023:1177 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat Integration Camel Extension For Quarkus 2.7-1 security update
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat Integration Camel Extensions for Quarkus 2.7-1 release and security update is now available. The purpose of this text-only errata is to inform you about the security issues fixed.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having an impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
A security update for Red Hat Integration Camel Extensions for Quarkus 2.7-1 is now available.
- xstream: Denial of Service by injecting recursive collections or maps based on element's hash values raising a stack overflow (CVE-2022-41966)
- postgresql-jdbc: Information leak of prepared statement data due to insecure temporary file permissions (CVE-2022-41946)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat Integration - Camel Extensions for Quarkus 1 x86_64
- BZ - 2153399 - CVE-2022-41946 postgresql-jdbc: Information leak of prepared statement data due to insecure temporary file permissions
- BZ - 2170431 - CVE-2022-41966 xstream: Denial of Service by injecting recursive collections or maps based on element's hash values raising a stack overflow
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.