RHSA-2023:0570 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.12.2 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs and add enhancements.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which
gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from
the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private cloud deployments.
This advisory contains the RPM packages for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.12.2. See the following advisory for the container images for this release:
- go-yaml: Denial of Service in go-yaml (CVE-2021-4235)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.12 users are advised to upgrade to these updated packages and images when they are available in the appropriate release channel. To check for available updates, use the OpenShift CLI (oc) or web console. Instructions for upgrading a cluster are available at https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.12/updating/updating-cluster-cli.html
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.12 see the following documentation, which will be updated shortly for this release, for important instructions on how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata update:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.12 for RHEL 9 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.12 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.12 for RHEL 9 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.12 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.12 for RHEL 9 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.12 for RHEL 8 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for ARM 64 4.12 for RHEL 9 aarch64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for ARM 64 4.12 for RHEL 8 aarch64