RHSA-2023:0189 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat AMQ Streams 2.3.0 is now available from the Red Hat Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat AMQ Streams, based on the Apache Kafka project, offers a distributed backbone that allows microservices and other applications to share data with extremely high throughput and extremely low latency.
This release of Red Hat AMQ Streams 2.3.0 serves as a replacement for Red Hat AMQ Streams 2.2.0, and includes security and bug fixes, and enhancements.
- http2-server: Invalid HTTP/2 requests cause DoS (CVE-2022-2048)
- jetty-server: Improper release of ByteBuffers in SslConnections (CVE-2022-2191)
- jackson-databind: deep wrapper array nesting wrt UNWRAP_SINGLE_VALUE_ARRAYS (CVE-2022-42003)
- jackson-databind: use of deeply nested arrays (CVE-2022-42004)
- jetty-http: improver hostname input handling (CVE-2022-2047)
- snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.ArrayList.hashCode (CVE-2022-38752)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1 x86_64
- BZ - 2116949 - CVE-2022-2047 jetty-http: improver hostname input handling
- BZ - 2116952 - CVE-2022-2048 http2-server: Invalid HTTP/2 requests cause DoS
- BZ - 2116953 - CVE-2022-2191 jetty-server: Improper release of ByteBuffers in SslConnections
- BZ - 2129710 - CVE-2022-38752 snakeyaml: Uncaught exception in java.base/java.util.ArrayList.hashCode
- BZ - 2135244 - CVE-2022-42003 jackson-databind: deep wrapper array nesting wrt UNWRAP_SINGLE_VALUE_ARRAYS
- BZ - 2135247 - CVE-2022-42004 jackson-databind: use of deeply nested arrays
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1