RHSA-2022:9108 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.11.21 is now available with updates to packages and images that fix several bugs and add enhancements.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private cloud deployments.
See the following advisory for the container images for this release:
- crewjam/saml: Authentication bypass when processing SAML responses containing multiple Assertion elements (CVE-2022-41912)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
See the following documentation, which will be updated shortly for this release, for important instructions on how to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata update:
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.11 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.11 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.11 for RHEL 8 s390x
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for ARM 64 4.11 aarch64
- BZ - 2149181 - CVE-2022-41912 crewjam/saml: Authentication bypass when processing SAML responses containing multiple Assertion elements