RHSA-2022:9032 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat build of Eclipse Vert.x 4.3.4 security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat build of Eclipse Vert.x.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability. For more information, see the CVE pages listed in the References section.
This release of Red Hat build of Eclipse Vert.x 4.3.4 GA includes security updates. For more information, see the release notes listed in the References section.
- snakeyaml: Constructor Deserialization Remote Code Execution (CVE-2022-1471)
- jackson-databind: deep wrapper array nesting wrt UNWRAP_SINGLE_VALUE_ARRAYS (CVE-2022-42003)
- jackson-databind: use of deeply nested arrays (CVE-2022-42004)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgements, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link for the update. You must be logged in to download the update.
- Red Hat Openshift Application Runtimes Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2135244 - CVE-2022-42003 jackson-databind: deep wrapper array nesting wrt UNWRAP_SINGLE_VALUE_ARRAYS
- BZ - 2135247 - CVE-2022-42004 jackson-databind: use of deeply nested arrays
- BZ - 2150009 - CVE-2022-1471 SnakeYaml: Constructor Deserialization Remote Code Execution
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.