RHSA-2022:8957 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat build of Quarkus Platform 2.7.6.SP3 and security update
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat build of Quarkus Platform. Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability. For more information, see the CVE links in the References section.
This release of Red Hat build of Quarkus 2.7.6.SP3 includes security updates, bug fixes, and enhancements. For more information, see the release notes page listed in the References section.
- CVE-2022-4147 quarkus-vertx-http: Security misconfiguration of CORS : OWASP A05_2021 level in Quarkus
- CVE-2022-4116 quarkus_dev_ui: Dev UI Config Editor is vulnerable to drive-by localhost attacks leading to RCE
- CVE-2022-45047 mina-sshd: Java unsafe deserialization vulnerability
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s)
listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Build of Quarkus Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2144748 - CVE-2022-4116 quarkus_dev_ui: Dev UI Config Editor is vulnerable to drive-by localhost attacks leading to RCE
- BZ - 2145194 - CVE-2022-45047 mina-sshd: Java unsafe deserialization vulnerability
- BZ - 2148867 - CVE-2022-4147 quarkus-vertx-http: Security misconfiguration of CORS : OWASP A05_2021 level in Quarkus
The Red Hat security contact is firstname.lastname@example.org. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.