RHSA-2022:8793 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Low
A security update is now available for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Low. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 is a platform for Java applications based on the WildFly application runtime.
This release of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.8 serves as a replacement for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.7, and includes bug fixes and enhancements. See the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.8 Release Notes for information about the most significant bug fixes and enhancements included in this release.
- undertow: DoS can be achieved as Undertow server waits for the LAST_CHUNK forever for EJB invocations (CVE-2022-2764)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, back up your existing Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform installation and deployed applications.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2117506 - CVE-2022-2764 Undertow: DoS can be achieved as Undertow server waits for the LAST_CHUNK forever for EJB invocations
- JBEAP-23913 - [GSS](7.4.z) Upgrade HAL from 3.3.14.Final-redhat-00001 to 3.3.15.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-23997 - (7.4.z) Upgrade Infinispan from 11.0.15.Final-redhat-00001 to 11.0.16.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-23998 - [GSS](7.4.z) Upgrade Jakarta Mail from 1.6.5.redhat-00001 to 1.6.7.redhat-00001
- JBEAP-24011 - [GSS](7.4.z) Upgrade to JBoss Marshalling from 2.0.12.Final-redhat-00001 to 2.0.13.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-24013 - (7.4.z) Upgrade WildFly Core from 15.0.18.Final-redhat-00001 to 15.0.19.Final-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-24028 - [GSS](7.4.z) Upgrade Mojarra from 2.3.14.SP06-redhat-00001 to 2.3.14.SP07-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-24030 - [GSS](7.4.z) Upgrade remoting from 5.0.25.SP1-redhat-00001 to 5.0.26.SP1-redhat-00001
- JBEAP-24031 - [GSS](7.4.z) Upgrade wildfly-naming-client from 1.0.14.Final-redhat-00001 to 1.0.15.Final-redhat-00002