RHSA-2022:5525 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update for service-binding-operator-bundle-container and service-binding-operator-container is now available for OpenShift Developer Tools and Services for OCP 4.7 +
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
- golang: out-of-bounds read in golang.org/x/text/language leads to DoS (CVE-2021-38561)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.7 x86_64
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.7 s390x
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.7 ppc64le
- OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.7 aarch64
OpenShift Developer Tools and Services 4.7