RHSA-2022:4863 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
OpenShift Serverless version 1.22.1 contains a moderate security impact.
The References section contains CVE links providing detailed severity ratings for each vulnerability. Ratings are based on a Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score.
Version 1.22.1 of the OpenShift Serverless Operator is supported on Red Hat
OpenShift Container Platform versions 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, and 4.10.
This release includes security and bug fixes, and enhancements.
Security Fixes in this release include:
- golang: crypto/elliptic IsOnCurve returns true for invalid field elements(CVE-2022-23806)
- golang: cmd/go: misinterpretation of branch names can lead to incorrect access control(CVE-2022-23773)
- golang: math/big: uncontrolled memory consumption due to an unhandled overflow via Rat.SetString (CVE-2022-23772)
For more details about the security issues, including the impact; a CVSS score; acknowledgments; and other related information refer to the CVE pages linked in the References section.
See the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 documentation at:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/openshift_container_platform/4.6/html/serverless/index See the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.7 documentation at:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/openshift_container_platform/4.7/html/serverless/index See the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.8 documentation at:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/openshift_container_platform/4.8/html/serverless/index See the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.9 documentation at:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/openshift_container_platform/4.9/html/serverless/index See the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.10 documentation at:
- Red Hat Openshift Serverless 1 x86_64
- BZ - 2053429 - CVE-2022-23806 golang: crypto/elliptic IsOnCurve returns true for invalid field elements
- BZ - 2053532 - CVE-2022-23772 golang: math/big: uncontrolled memory consumption due to an unhandled overflow via Rat.SetString
- BZ - 2053541 - CVE-2022-23773 golang: cmd/go: misinterpretation of branch names can lead to incorrect access control
- SRVKE-1217 - New KafkaSource implementation does not default to PLAIN for SASL
Red Hat Openshift Serverless 1