RHSA-2022:4691 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
An update is now available for Red Hat OpenShift GitOps 1.3 in openshift-gitops-argocd container.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Openshift GitOps is a declarative way to implement continuous deployment for cloud native applications.
- argocd: ArgoCD will blindly trust JWT claims if anonymous access is enabled (CVE-2022-29165)
- argocd: Symlink following allows leaking out-of-bound manifests and JSON files from Argo CD repo-server (CVE-2022-24904)
- argocd: Login screen allows message spoofing if SSO is enabled (CVE-2022-24905)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenShift GitOps 1.3 x86_64
- BZ - 2081686 - CVE-2022-29165 argocd: ArgoCD will blindly trust JWT claims if anonymous access is enabled
- BZ - 2081689 - CVE-2022-24905 argocd: Login screen allows message spoofing if SSO is enabled
- BZ - 2081691 - CVE-2022-24904 argocd: Symlink following allows leaking out-of-bound manifests and JSON files from Argo CD repo-server