RHSA-2022:0988 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for golang-github-vbatts-tar-split is now available for Red Hat
OpenStack Platform 16.1 (Train).
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which
gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from
the CVE link(s) in the References section.
- net: incorrect parsing of extraneous zero characters at the beginning of
an IP address octet (CVE-2021-29923)
- golang: crypto/tls: certificate of wrong type is causing TLS client to panic (CVE-2021-34558)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes
described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenStack 16.1 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.1 ppc64le
- BZ - 1983596 - CVE-2021-34558 golang: crypto/tls: certificate of wrong type is causing TLS client to panic
- BZ - 1992006 - CVE-2021-29923 golang: net: incorrect parsing of extraneous zero characters at the beginning of an IP address octet
- BZ - 2020629 - Rebuild OSP16.1 golang dependencies on golang 1.15
Red Hat OpenStack 16.1
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.1