RHSA-2022:0469 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat AMQ Streams 2.0.1 is now available from the Red Hat Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat AMQ Streams, based on the Apache Kafka project, offers a distributed backbone that allows microservices and other applications to share data with extremely high throughput and extremely low latency.
This release of Red Hat AMQ Streams 2.0.1 serves as a replacement for Red Hat AMQ Streams 2.0.0, and includes security and bug fixes, and enhancements.
- log4j: SQL injection in Log4j 1.x when application is configured to use JDBCAppender (CVE-2022-23305)
- log4j: Unsafe deserialization flaw in Chainsaw log viewer (CVE-2022-23307)
- kubernetes-client: Insecure deserialization in unmarshalYaml method (CVE-2021-4178)
- log4j: Remote code execution in Log4j 1.x when application is configured to use JMSSink (CVE-2022-23302)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat JBoss Middleware Text-Only Advisories for MIDDLEWARE 1 x86_64
- BZ - 2034388 - CVE-2021-4178 kubernetes-client: Insecure deserialization in unmarshalYaml method
- BZ - 2041949 - CVE-2022-23302 log4j: Remote code execution in Log4j 1.x when application is configured to use JMSSink
- BZ - 2041959 - CVE-2022-23305 log4j: SQL injection in Log4j 1.x when application is configured to use JDBCAppender
- BZ - 2041967 - CVE-2022-23307 log4j: Unsafe deserialization flaw in Chainsaw log viewer