RHSA-2022:0308 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
Updated container images that fix various bugs are now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 3.11 Update 9 in the Red Hat Container Registry.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The OpenShift Container Storage solution provides persistent storage
service for OpenShift Containers and OpenShift Infrastructure services.
- golang: crypto/elliptic: incorrect operations on the P-224 curve (CVE-2021-3114)
- golang: net/http: panic in ReadRequest and ReadResponse when reading a very large header (CVE-2021-31525)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
- With this update, the Heketi packages are upgraded to upstream version 10.4.0. (BZ#2012287)
All users of OpenShift Container Storage 3.11 are advised to upgrade to these updated packages, which fix these bugs.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1918750 - CVE-2021-3114 golang: crypto/elliptic: incorrect operations on the P-224 curve
- BZ - 1958341 - CVE-2021-31525 golang: net/http: panic in ReadRequest and ReadResponse when reading a very large header
- BZ - 1979199 - Heketi fails to create volume on OCS 3.11.8 builds
- BZ - 2012287 - Rebase Heketi to version v10.4 upstream source
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7
Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7