RHSA-2022:0216 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Low
A security update is now available for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Low. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 is a platform for Java applications based on the WildFly application runtime.
This asynchronous patch is a security update for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.4.
- log4j-core: remote code execution via JDBC Appender (CVE-2021-44832)
- log4j-core: DoS in log4j 2.x with thread context message pattern and context lookup pattern (incomplete fix for CVE-2021-44228) (CVE-2021-45046)
- log4j-core: DoS in log4j 2.x with Thread Context Map (MDC) input data contains a recursive lookup and context lookup pattern (CVE-2021-45105)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, back up your existing Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform installation and deployed applications.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 2032580 - CVE-2021-45046 log4j-core: DoS in log4j 2.x with thread context message pattern and context lookup pattern (incomplete fix for CVE-2021-44228)
- BZ - 2034067 - CVE-2021-45105 log4j-core: DoS in log4j 2.x with Thread Context Map (MDC) input data contains a recursive lookup and context lookup pattern
- BZ - 2035951 - CVE-2021-44832 log4j-core: remote code execution via JDBC Appender