RHSA-2022:0155 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
A security update is now available for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5 from the Customer Portal.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5.1 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5.0, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- Keycloak: Incorrect authorization allows unpriviledged users to create other users (CVE-2021-4133)
- keycloak-server-spi-private: ECP SAML binding bypasses authentication flows (CVE-2021-3827)
- xml-security: XPath Transform abuse allows for information disclosure (CVE-2021-40690)
- resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information (CVE-2021-20289)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link (you must log in to download the update).
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1935927 - CVE-2021-20289 resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information
- BZ - 2007512 - CVE-2021-3827 keycloak-server-spi-private: ECP SAML binding bypasses authentication flows
- BZ - 2011190 - CVE-2021-40690 xml-security: XPath Transform abuse allows for information disclosure
- BZ - 2033602 - CVE-2021-4133 Keycloak: Incorrect authorization allows unpriviledged users to create other users
- CIAM-1176 - 7.5.1 Deliverables - RPMs
Red Hat Single Sign-On Text-Only Advisories