RHSA-2022:0151 - Security Advisory
Important: Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5.1 security update on RHEL 7
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
New Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5.1 packages are now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5 is a standalone server, based on the Keycloak project, that provides authentication and standards-based single sign-on capabilities for web and mobile applications.
This release of Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5.1 on RHEL 7 serves as a replacement for Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5.0, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
- Keycloak: Incorrect authorization allows unpriviledged users to create other users (CVE-2021-4133)
- keycloak-server-spi-private: ECP SAML binding bypasses authentication flows (CVE-2021-3827)
- xml-security: XPath Transform abuse allows for information disclosure (CVE-2021-40690)
- resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information (CVE-2021-20289)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1935927 - CVE-2021-20289 resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information
- BZ - 2007512 - CVE-2021-3827 keycloak-server-spi-private: ECP SAML binding bypasses authentication flows
- BZ - 2011190 - CVE-2021-40690 xml-security: XPath Transform abuse allows for information disclosure
- BZ - 2033602 - CVE-2021-4133 Keycloak: Incorrect authorization allows unpriviledged users to create other users
- CIAM-1616 - Create RPMs for the RH-SSO 7.5.1 release for RHEL7
Red Hat Single Sign-On 7.5 for RHEL 7
The Red Hat security contact is email@example.com. More contact details at https://access.redhat.com/security/team/contact/.