RHSA-2022:0026 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Low
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform release 4.6.53 is now available with
updates to packages and images that fix several bugs and add enhancements.
This release includes a security update for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Low. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which
gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from
the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat's cloud computing
Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private
This advisory contains the RPM packages for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.53. See the following advisory for the container images for this release:
- log4j-core: DoS in log4j 2.x with Thread Context Map (MDC) input data
contains a recursive lookup and context lookup pattern (CVE-2021-45105)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
listed in the References section.
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 see the following documentation, which
will be updated shortly for this release, for important instructions on how
to upgrade your cluster and fully apply this asynchronous errata update:
Details on how to access this content are available at
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for Power 4.6 for RHEL 8 ppc64le
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform for IBM Z and LinuxONE 4.6 for RHEL 8 s390x
- BZ - 2034067 - CVE-2021-45105 log4j-core: DoS in log4j 2.x with Thread Context Map (MDC) input data contains a recursive lookup and context lookup pattern