RHSA-2021:4100 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update to the images for Red Hat Integration Service Registry is now available from the Red Hat Container Catalog. The purpose of this text-only errata is to inform you about the security issues fixed in this release.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
This release of Red Hat Integration - Service registry 2.0.2.GA serves as a replacement for 2.0.1.GA, and includes the below security fixes.
- apache-httpclient: incorrect handling of malformed authority component in request URIs (CVE-2020-13956)
- RESTEasy: PathParam in RESTEasy can lead to a reflected XSS attack (CVE-2021-20293)
- resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information (CVE-2021-20289)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Integration Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1886587 - CVE-2020-13956 apache-httpclient: incorrect handling of malformed authority component in request URIs
- BZ - 1935927 - CVE-2021-20289 resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information
- BZ - 1942819 - CVE-2021-20293 RESTEasy: PathParam in RESTEasy can lead to a reflected XSS attack