RHSA-2021:3880 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
An update is now available for Red Hat build of Quarkus.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability. For more information, see the CVE links in the References section.
This release of Red Hat build of Quarkus 2.2.3 includes security updates, bug fixes, and enhancements. For more information, see the release notes page listed in the References section.
- maven: Block repositories using http by default (CVE-2021-26291)
- jackson-dataformat-cbor: Unchecked allocation of byte buffer can cause a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError exception (CVE-2020-28491)
- wildfly-elytron: possible timing attack in ScramServer (CVE-2021-3642)
- netty: Information disclosure via the local system temporary directory (CVE-2021-21290)
- netty: possible request smuggling in HTTP/2 due missing validation (CVE-2021-21295)
- netty: Request smuggling via content-length header (CVE-2021-21409)
- resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information (CVE-2021-20289)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Before applying the update, back up your existing installation, including all applications, configuration files, databases and database settings, and so on.
The References section of this erratum contains a download link for the update. You must be logged in to download the update.
- Red Hat Build of Quarkus Text-Only Advisories x86_64
- BZ - 1927028 - CVE-2021-21290 netty: Information disclosure via the local system temporary directory
- BZ - 1930423 - CVE-2020-28491 jackson-dataformat-cbor: Unchecked allocation of byte buffer can cause a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError exception
- BZ - 1935927 - CVE-2021-20289 resteasy: Error message exposes endpoint class information
- BZ - 1937364 - CVE-2021-21295 netty: possible request smuggling in HTTP/2 due missing validation
- BZ - 1944888 - CVE-2021-21409 netty: Request smuggling via content-length header
- BZ - 1955739 - CVE-2021-26291 maven: Block repositories using http by default
- BZ - 1981407 - CVE-2021-3642 wildfly-elytron: possible timing attack in ScramServer