RHSA-2021:3851 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Important
Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.11.0 Release - Container Images
A security update for Red Hat 3scale API Management is now available from the Red Hat Container Catalog.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability listed as CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat 3scale API Management delivers centralized API management features through a distributed, cloud-hosted layer. It includes built-in features to help in building a more successful API program, including access control, rate limits, payment gateway integration, and developer experience tools.
This advisory is intended to use with Container Images, for Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.11.0.
- PT RHOAM: XSS in 3scale at various places (CVE-2021-3442)
- aws/aws-sdk-go: CBC padding oracle issue in AWS S3 Crypto SDK for golang (CVE-2020-8911)
- aws-sdk-go: In-band key negotiation issue in AWS S3 Crypto SDK for golang (CVE-2020-8912)
For more details about the security issues, including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE pages listed in the References section.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7 ppc64le
Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 8
Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform 2 for RHEL 7