RHSA-2021:3748 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Updated container images that fix various bugs are now available for Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 3.11 Update 8 in the Red Hat Container Registry.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The OpenShift Container Storage solution provides persistent storage service for OpenShift Containers and OpenShift Infrastructure services.
- golang: crypto/elliptic: incorrect operations on the P-224 curve (CVE-2021-3114)
- golang: net/http: panic in ReadRequest and ReadResponse when reading a very large header (CVE-2021-31525)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
All users of OpenShift Container Storage 3.11 container images are advised to pull these updated images from the Red Hat Container Registry.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7 x86_64
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1918750 - CVE-2021-3114 golang: crypto/elliptic: incorrect operations on the P-224 curve
- BZ - 1957321 - Respin the rhgs-server-container container to include latest glusterfs rpm for RHGS 3.5.5
- BZ - 1958341 - CVE-2021-31525 golang: net/http: panic in ReadRequest and ReadResponse when reading a very large header
- BZ - 1987163 - respin volmanager to include latest heketi rpm