RHSA-2021:3490 - Security Advisory
Security Advisory: Moderate
Red Hat Insights patch analysis
Identify and remediate systems affected by this advisory.
An update for python-django20 is now available for Red Hat OpenStack
Platform 16.2 (Train).
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact
of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which
gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from
the CVE link(s) in the References section.
- Potential directory-traversal via archive.extract() (CVE-2021-3281)
- Potential directory traversal via ``admindocs`` (CVE-2021-33203)
- Possible indeterminate SSRF RFI and LFI attacks since validators accepted
leading zeros in IPv4 addresses (CVE-2021-33571)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS
score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE
page listed in the References section.
For details on how to apply this update, which includes the changes
described in this advisory, refer to:
- Red Hat OpenStack 16.2 x86_64
- Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2 ppc64le
- BZ - 1919969 - CVE-2021-3281 django: Potential directory-traversal via archive.extract()
- BZ - 1937284 - [16.2] python20-django is an old version so we're still affected by rhbz#1919306
- BZ - 1966251 - CVE-2021-33203 django: Potential directory traversal via ``admindocs``
- BZ - 1966253 - CVE-2021-33571 django: Possible indeterminate SSRF, RFI, and LFI attacks since validators accepted leading zeros in IPv4 addresses
Red Hat OpenStack 16.2
Red Hat OpenStack for IBM Power 16.2